Friday 23 March 2007

Thursdays Are Usually Pretty Dead

There was a work team on the overhead rails in Camden tonight, near that park you get to opposite the bus stop if you keep walking up the road to Kentish Town, a little way past the Dev.

They were working in virtual darkness, none of the usual halogen lights, just the dim glow of these red lanterns. It looked like they were taking down some things hanging from the power lines.

But I'm still trashed. Fuck knows I've been up long enough for hallucinations to have set in. They were probably graffiti artists, and what I saw hanging was probably just some mess of plastic bags, rags, and sticks, maybe blown up there in the wind the other night. The charred smell was almost certainly all in my head - even though the wind was blowing the right way, I was still a few meters off.

It looked like someone in a building opposite the tracks had a video camera trained on it.

Going to bed.
I clearly need sleep.

No comments: